This list can go on and on till it reaches the moon! There are just so many reasons that a person can get acne. Here are just a few major ones though, which are the most common.
- One can get acne due to hygiene very easily. Those who always have oily skin and do not take care of it are bound to have blocked pores. And what do blocked pores get us? Inflammatory spots known as pimples. Those pimples can easily turn into acne.
- Deficiency of important elements and food in the diet can also cause acne. This is one of the major reasons of why people get acne in some of the countries in the west. The children there are not really fond of vegetables. Actually, children nowhere in the world are fond of vegetables! Essentially, fruits and vegetables are an important part of the diet which should not be overlooked as it can greatly affect the skin.
- Nowadays, we do not really drink a sufficient amount of water and often satisfy our thirst through fizzy drinks and other sodas and artificially flavored juices. This is definitely not good for the skin. Too many sweets can cause too many pimples too in some people which is why they can get acne.
- Hormonal changes are one of the main reasons and the most common ones found in humans. Teenagers have the highest percentage of acne and this is mainly because of their puberty stages and all the body hormones that are changing in them. Pregnant women also get acne due to this reason as well.
- Genetics also play a role in acne. Of course, it isn’t written in stone that you’ll get acne just because your parents had it or your siblings have it. But the chances that you might get acne become pretty high.